Whether you are buying or selling real estate, it is important to have an effective attorney ready to help. If you are buying a home, it is probably the largest purchase of your life. It can be stressful knowing if you are making the right decisions along the way. If you are a seller, you are probably stressed about if you are getting the most out of your property. Whether you are seasoned or this is your first time in real estate, our firm is here to serve. With so much at stake, it is important to have quality legal support to protect your rights and interests. Paris P. Eliades Law Firm, LLC has decades of experience helping clients with all real estate matters. For effective legal support from the 3-day attorney review to the closing, contact our firm to discuss how we may be of assistance.
Do I need a real estate attorney to buy a home?
An effective real estate attorney is key to ensuring that the process is successful. When you buy real estate, there are many factors that need to be fully addressed, including:
• Evaluating the contract during the 3-day attorney review
• Adjusting the contract to better suit your needs and ensure that state laws are obeyed
• Conducting a title search, ensuring that the property that has a clean title
• Negotiate terms and issues as needed
• Ensuring a smooth property transfer
• Drafting and filing the proper paperwork
• Conducting the closing
If you are buying real estate, it is important to have a knowledgeable legal team on hand to provide guidance and protect your interests.
Why you need an attorney when selling a home
An experienced attorney can help greatly in selling a home. It is crucial to know that you are making the correct decision when approving a party’s bid and signing a contract. Our firm will:
• Conduct the 3-day attorney review, ensuring that your interests are met
• Amend the contract to meet your needs and state laws’
• Conduct a title search and ensure that no liens impact the sale of the property
• Negotiate terms and conditions as they arise
• Ensure a smooth property transfer
• Draft and file important paperwork
• Conduct the closing on your behalf or with you present
Contact an experienced Sussex County real estate attorney
Real estate transactions are quite exciting. Whether you are buying or selling, our firm is ready to help you get through the process with as little stress as possible. We will do everything in our power to protect your interests and ensure that you are making informed decisions. When handling such a significant exchange of money, it is important to consult with an experienced real estate attorney to help ensure that your rights are preserved and interests are met. For help closing on real estate in New Jersey, contact Paris P. Eliades Law Firm, LLC for a consultation.