My Income Has Changed, How do I Modify Child Support?

  • Child support is always modifiable upon a showing of a change in circumstances.
  • If a person has a change in income, you can file what is called a motion.
  • A motion is a request for the court to review your circumstances and make a new order based on that change in circumstances.